COMEBACK POST...New Days

It's been quite a while since the last time I posted something. I admit, I've been having a tough luck in managing my time lately—my reflection papers, research papers, civil service application, my clearance, my sanctions from different organizations, my exams in minor subjects, my magically frightening departmental exams in my major subjects, my requirements for my on-the-job training, my interviews and my other extra duties. I can’t afford being sloppy at these times. 

However, I feel so grateful that I still managed to have my little bit of heaven between busy schedule…and I thank my friends for that. 

And here’s what and where I’ve been during those silent blog days… 

 The JPIA Night 2013...
Who would ever forget such night of glitz, glam, and fab? I can stay that my last year's experience is still one of the most enjoyable experiences but this night is the most fabulous so far. With our cool and sparkly outfits of red, blue, silver, and gold, no doubt~it really is Vegas.
 (watch out for the upcoming full story of JPIA Night '13...)
 
It's Ikki's first time to attend and these girls never failed to make the night so memorable
 and a lot worth-staying.

The Shake and Share: Zumba for a Cause ...
I don't know whose idea was it that this year's RE 116 Integration would be a Zumba activity. All I know is that it's really a great idea in bringing together even the busy individuals and still enjoy the whole activity. It's a great walk from tradition and it's quite an experience. We were like in a flash mob. However, the negative side of this great walk from tradition is that students would find it hard to make a quality reflection paper. :)

 
 Say hello to the very energetic Zumba instructors. 

  

Random pictures from our Zumba :)

Just another wholesome photo for our documentation.
~My Integration Team: Faith, Me, Marbon, Shandee, Kiim

After the Zumba was a quality breakfast with friends at McDonalds. 
Oooh~ Pancakes really does fuel me.

That day didn't just end with the sweat-sucking and very tiresome Zumba, we also processed our Civil Service Application at Sarangani Provincial Capitol, Alabel. We thought it was the last day of application and we were so glad we made it. However, we learned that the deadline for the applications was extended. We felt like kinda betrayed..haha, just kidding!

 
And please don't laugh at my weird looking I.D.

First timers at Sarangani Capitol...
Of course, it's not my first time, but for some friends, it really is. And I find them cute admiring the beauty of our Provincial Capitol. But I admit, I miss this place so much. 

 
I actually tried for a jumpshot but this was captured instead. Haha.

Ever since I've been to college, I seldom go here...unlike during my high school days, we often go here for academic contests, dance competitions, modelling events, festival celebrations and a lot more. And I miss those days--those days when I was prone to receiving a lot of medals and awards from different competitions...Haha. And those days were gone with the wind...

Happy Chillin' at Starbucks, SM Gensan with my siblings and my niece...
 

Say hello to our Barkada Bags from Kelly's Online Shop.
Aren't they cute?
 

My Carrot Fantasy...
It's been my goal for quite a while now to learn to love eating vegies (although the thought is still bothering me)...  Now lemme start with carrots. I placed the sliced raw carrots on my face and eat each one after the other :)
Look! I'm eating raw carrots. I'm afraid I'll turn into a bunny next week.

Happy 28th Birthday to my dear sister...and her Jollibe Family gave her a Jollibee cake...

Exam Week fever...
 
~this month's allowance and proceeds from the sale of my Samsung Corbie II
~Jollibee mix-ins for late studying
~mini vanity galore during study
~the mighty answer key for our mighty Law 2
~thick reviewers for departmental exams

And I can say that the Departmental Exams were overwhelmingly horrible.
I just wish everyone good luck for the results!

Welcome to Leo Club International...
 
Hello! I'm Shahara Rosco, certified member of 
St. Marcellin Leo Club International.  | Starbucks @ Midnight
Induction of members and officers last March 18, 2013 at Rosewood Place, General Santos.
I really had a great time during the event and Miss Gensan/Ultimate Beauty Queen Caroline Lim happened to be my partner in crime. We met some awesome Korean national and some of them are very fun to talk with since they can understand English. Ohh, I'm excited to post the whole story...watch out...

Mini celebration after exam...
After the exam Ikki had a post-birthday and Rank#-1-in-the-Departmental-Exam treat together with his friends...and I happened to be the rose among the thorns :)
We watched Oz, the great and powerful starring James Franco. Woooot! Thumbs up for the movie...reminds me of my childhood days, too.

We even rewatched the movie but wasn't able to witness the second magical ending because it's too late already and we need to go home. I really love last full shows and being the last two people roaming around the corners of the mall with very minimal lights.

Afterwards, we had an early midnight coffee at Starbucks, SM...his father's treat for the second time. Duhr. I think I've been to Starbucks a lot these past few days. Haha. And never have I experienced paying for my coffee. Everything's free from fat-hearted people. Yey!

Goodbye third year. Hello Summer. Hello Internship.
I'm not so confident if I'll be a good intern, I haven't experienced a job more serious than being assigned to mind the selling of cravat and colored buttons for the enrollees during high school days as part of being a signatory in the enrollment forms. But I promise you, I'll do my best to be a good one and I'll make you proud. Wish me luck!

So tell me, do you think these faces are ready for internship?
 or our suits were the only ones ready? Yay!
creating funny memories with Mr. Sixty and Precy...
These pictures were taken after our OJT meeting at the covered area and we felt like not ready to change yet. Haha. There we are...making the most of our outfits. It's not everyday that we dress like that. Haha.

Next stop, lunch at Pizza Hut, SM. And it's not just any other lunch but a lunch full of photobombs. Check these out! Thank you Mr. Sixty for the treat.
 
Pizzahut Lunch with Precy and Mr. Sixty

Now, have another look at us. Do we look like ready for the internships? I guess so.
This was taken during our Work Integrated Learning Exposure (WILE) Seminar at Family Country Homes. I guess it's not common for a seminar to be fun but I can say it's really fun.

I learned a lot, I can say. All thanks to the cool all-male (well, not so sure of their gender orientation) resource speakers.
 

Meet Pancha, the Pink Elephant :)
 I saw this cute pink elephant at Toy Box, Robinsons at I immediately thought of this girl :) Niyay! I'm so glad she finds him so cute and cuddly.
Hara and Precy @ NDDU A-Walk with Pancha :)

Actually, the results of the Departmental Exams were out. But they're not something to be proud of. There is no passer for the third year level where I belonged. 
I'm not really surprised if the scores were so low. The exam was extremely difficult.

And my sincerest sorry for my friends and classmates who weren't able to make it but I'm more than sure that God has better plans for them. 

But I want to thank God that my failure in passing the Departmental Exam (like everyone does) didn't cause me to fail passing my cut off. And the mini celebration is yet to come. I guess my strategy worked~aim for high grades during the first and second prelims because for sure the final grades will fall below sea level. Lol! Anyways, the bottom-line is

Say hello to fourth year!
and I thank my God, my parents, my family, my friends, my lover, my teacher and everyone who is a part of this success. I'll strive for excellence and I'll make you proud. 

Word of the Week...
AWESOME.

Comments