Probinsyana goes to Manila

I had tons of plans to do during my summer break like learning how to play my guitar, saving money, making art projects, creating new stories, and more...however, some of those plans remained to be part of my plans. But there's something super unexpected happened. I was invited to join the June 1 Google Student Ambassador Workshop at AIM Conference Center Manila.

What happened during my stay?

  1. I did fly from GenSan to Manila just to attend the workshop. 
  2. Everything's free...from my plane tickets, meals, and hotel accommodation. Even the taxi fares were reimbursed. Awwww...Google is so sweet.
  3. I reached NAIA 3 May 31 early evening and my cousin AJ picked me up. Instead of going directly to the hotel, we went to Glorietta and did meet his Titas. 
  4. His Tita Ditas treat us dinner at Dad's Kamayan. Goooooooosh! The foods there were oh so yummy! Roasted beef was my favorite of them all.
  5. Makati Food Trucks section...Hard Rock Cafe...Makati Shangri-la...parang naligaw lang ako. Haha
  6. Tita Ditas dropped me at AIM Hotel.
  7. I met Nee Khern Chee, a Bruneian, works at Google.
  8. Real workshop during June 1 morning.
  9. Met Miss Aileen, SEA Outreach Program Manager and Kuya Bernie, Google Map Maker expert.
  10. Bond with the other Ambassadors.
  11. Dinner with some of the student ambassadors with Khern at Mesa, Greenbelt.
  12. Night hangout with AJ and Kikx at The Fort.
  13. First time to be surrounded by super huge, tall and beautiful buildings.
  14. Visit some cool stores around The Fort.
  15. First time to see an actual Lamborghini Car.
  16. Made some new friends.
  17. Gate crush a graduation party.
  18. Bar hopping at Aracama.
  19. Met Ai Ai delas Alas and Nikki Valdez.
  20. Mogu Mogu.
  21. A looooooot more...


meet my ever supportive friends Faith and Precy


Arrival at NAIA

my favorite cousin

Look! I'm an angel! @ Glorietta


harana at Dad's Kamayan




Tita Ditas. AJ. Tita Myrna. Lol! Naki-Tita na din ako

Meet Lissy, Tita Dita's daughter

here at the Food Truck section

Makati Shangri-la Hotel

Hard Rock Cafe






my room

my roommate isn't here yet

the view from my window



Bistro Eleven


excellent Pork Tocino

with Khern



































Love,
Hara

Comments