Tips On Random Gate Crashing

1. Stick to the dress code.
2. Don't tell them your real name.
3. Fake your birthday and add two years to your current age if you feel necessary.
4.Turn on oozing confidence.
5. ACT LIKE YOU'RE INVITED.

--
One time, I had this unexpected experience wherein my cousin, his friends and I went gate crashing at this particular party. We were in Manila that time, at The Fort to be specific. My cousin AJ and Kikx was giving  me a tour at The Fort since it was my first time when one of their barkada phoned them and decided to meet. It was Emelson, their barkada from HOPE who just had his graduation that day at UA&P (University of Asia and the Pacific). We did meet them at Fully Booked and  he was with his soon-to-be girlfriend. Both of them are actually nice and charming. And I can sense the happiness that they were feeling due to meeting at last after a long time. THEY...they were the ones who invited us to join them in their graduation party at Aracama.

And there we were...doing the pretense game. Party rock and party hard at Aracama. We even saw some celebrities and took a photo. Gaaaah! 'Twas a very unexpected night for me. The moment we entered the hall and the receptionist asked us to register our names, I wasn't able to use those tips...now, I'm telling you...they would be very effective. She asked us if we were students from UA&P...know what we did? A simple yet full of confidence 'yes'. She then stamped us with the VIP mark for a free pass and free drinks ar the bar. Hoooo!

Sounds cool, right?

meet Son-Son and ???? Gooosh! I forgot her name. Am so sorry!


  


  

----
Love,
Gate Crasher

Comments