Puffed

Okay. This is a very important day. I know it sounds crazy and it really is. This day was never meant to be an emotional one but it turned out to be. I guess it started with the article that an old classmate, Glenn Ville shared which concerned about love and reality and how amazing it is and at the same time how it sucks. Haha. I can't contain my feelings that I even shared it without thinking. That was I guess a bad move. Sorry. Anyway, what is done is done and good thing I've taken it down already.

Then the next thing I realized is that I'm crazily crying over the 16th episode of How I Met Your Mother. Weeee. I don't know I just felt sad coz I can literally feel them. Haha. And I hate it. It was how I imagined it to be. I mean generally...let's just skip the mature part. Hehe.

I remember talking to someone (so special) about liking an Architect for a partner...coz I wanted to be an architect myself. It was fine actually and he also mentioned about liking a figure skater as a partner. Then he asked me why architect. So I told him this...that...blaah blaah and blaah blaah. Then he straightly told me that it's boring coz he can picture Ted Mosby with the guy I was imagining. I didn't realize what he was talking about that time coz I've only seen a couple of episodes of HIMYM. Until this time...I realized it's really Ted that I was imagining. Haha. I know this is crazy...it's just that I remembered what he said to me.

Then this 16th episode haunts me. I know it was Barney's idea but he consented to it. So, cool! Making the most of the time you have together when you know sooner or later it's over. Haha. Hurray! So me. Anyway, that's it. Sorry for a weird come back post. I'll just post an official come back post later! :)

Comments