Best Summer Ever


Hara & Aniza April 2014

A lot of things had happened since the day I got the news of her visit in the Philippines. It was like WOW...best gift for the Christmas season. The original plan was even for me to fly to Boracay and exercise my graduation gift privileges with her. And it was more than okay. But I never thought an alternative plan was better and it really was. The amazing thing happened was she gets to visit our hometown, our beloved Glan and I converted my graduation privileges into a trip to  Puerto Princesa Palawan to attend the ICON 2014 (International Conference) for the YFC (Youth for Christ). Yeah...Iknow, I know. They sounded oh so wow. I'll post more on that later. So here's what happened to our very long and crazy awesome week.

  1. The unknown caller from April 27 turned out to be her! And I was like gaga at KCC Greenwich upon realizing who it was that Mr. Xanthin's eyes turned bigger all of a sudden (since he happened to  be there also).
  2. I  ditched my review in exchange for a once in six years experience. Hello? It's my best friend...how can I think of otherwise.
  3. April 29, Tuesday. It was early in the morning when she mailed me the time of her arrival in Gensan. Late  morning she called to inform me that she's in SM. And wooosh! I flew to SM right away. Starbucks  was the meeting place. Gosh! I was honestly tensed.  It's been six years since I haven't seen her beautiful face and all I was wishing was for me not to cry.
  4. I  passed by the outside escalator and while I was on my way down, I could already see her from the  glass wall. Ugh. Fast forward. I swiftly entered the coffee shoppe and a warm embrace  welcomed me. Deym. I missed her so much and I couldn't control y tears not to fall. Waaa. And it was so embarrassing because Portia (her cousin) was there with her hubby and little brother which is by the way not little anymore.
  5. I  walked through the bathroom  area to hide my face. Lolx. There were a lot of people in the coffee shoppe at the moment and someone somehow might know me. Waaaa. Nakakahiya!
  6. There. I was like a little kid who finally saw her mommy from a long time. Lolx. And she wiped my tears while I was having a hard time fighting them not to come back.
  7. Then picture picture time. Literally, tons of  pictures trying to ignore the fact that it was oh so hot.
  8. Lunch at Yakimix. Busog much! Walking, laughing, catching up, malling...
  9. Off to Glan that same night.
  10. Brownout pa talaga! Medyo unwlecome. Lolx
  11. Sleepover at Portia's place. We didn't talk anything but God and it feels great. Slept past 3 in the morning.
  12. April 30, Wednesday. Amazing breakfast courtesy of Portia. There was amazing corned beef, chu chu chowder which I forgot the name (haha)...and I don't know what she did to the camote but it was yummy, pancit ewan which was again very yummy.
  13. We stayed at the very same place where I read the L.R Poem to my first love, Mr. Snickz. Remembering the past with Aniza.
  14. Another round of funny confessions. Hohoho. Lips zipped and locked.
  15. Another sharing of a Christian love story courtesy of Portia and Shaun. Weee. For the record, they really are so cute together...a very very very inspiring story I can say.
  16. We also talked about a weird dream of mine which turned into a introduction of a gift which was not so clear to me. Anyway, I believe I'll find out more about that later...in God's time.
  17. Next was the super lunch during the afternoon courtesy of the same people. Weeee.
  18. Portia's Grandma is the best! Grabe. She's so sweet, thoughtful, very accommodating, cheerful. Ikaw na Lola!
  19. Visited the cemetery to say hi to the dead.
  20. Visited the old place where we used to hangout. the Jaly's Place and ordered the same food in the menu. The pork lomi with tinapay.
  21. Visited our favorite church, Sta. Catalina de Alexandria Parish. Lighted some candles :D and another round of picture taking.
  22. Joyride with the Pushed cousins.
  23. DOGZ Barkada Reunion at Aniza's house. Medyo maraming alcohol. Ooopps. Emperador Lights with Jamaica Mix. Yummy naman. And another rounds of Red Horse. Hoho. Pulutan: Chocolates from Japan, Mang Juan, Oishi, Roller Coaster
  24. Videoke craze with the DOGZ. Karavision courtesy of Jan Harry Pushed. Then I sang some crazy songs and lost my voice the following day. Lolx
  25. Slept past three in the morning at Aniza's place with Geia, JC Menz, and Jan Harry Pushed.
  26. May 1, Thursday. Happy Labor Day People!
  27. Aniza woke us up past 6 in the morning. Waaaaa. It was crazy. As in super crazy. I felt like floating because of no sleep.
  28. D-Day's Plan. Beachin'!
  29. Bought some meat and vegies in the market. Wew. It's really been  while since I've been in the market tho.
  30. Off to Gumasa via single motorcycle with DOGZ barkada. Coco White Beach Resort it is!
  31. It's just amazing how she miraculously gathered that group again. The original gurlfriendz were even there (well of course except to those who are away). Total HAPPINESS.
  32. Aniza and I with Jan Harry and JC Menz  escaped to Isla Jardin Del Mar. Weeee. First time ko rin doon. Such a challenging ride.
  33. That night was the most tiresome night ever. Kaloka. I was so lowbat.
  34. No water when we got home. So I took a bath at another family's house. Kaloka!  Mrs. Glice opened suddenly the shower curtain while I was taking a bath! Literally! I suppressed my mightiest shout coz it might bulabog the neighborhood. Ugh. Kainis naman talaga siya. And guess what she said? "It's okay dear. I also have what you have." Thank goodness my parents taught me good manners.
  35. Dinner with JC Menz.
  36. Zzz.
  37. May 2, Fiday. Breakfast at the market.
  38. Erick's back! Mango session. Fresh fresh newly picked mangoes from its tree.
  39. Major rest at my dome.
  40. Off to Gensan again.
  41. Dinner at KFC.
  42. Attended the service at Life Connect as promised. It was good actually.
  43. Back to our apartment. Everyone was there.
  44. Kissed a girl.
  45. The bed was destroyed. Kasi andaming pumatong sa bed. Literally bent :(
  46. Pahayahay. Tanduay Ice. Red Horse. Freedom Lounge. Disco. Tindi!
  47. Back to our apartment.
  48. Something crazy happened. I don't wanna remember.
  49. Craziness cooled down.
  50. A tiny sermon from me to her. Another round of laughter. 
  51. Slept almost 5 in the morning.
  52. May 3,  Saturday. Woke up 6:30 in the morning.
  53. Prepared to take her to the airport. Jollibee Drive-Thru.
  54. Last round of picture taking at the airport. Last minute kulitan. Happy goodbye and till next time.
  55. Finally GOODBYE.
  56. Went to Robinson. Rode a cart.
  57. Slept the rest of the day.
  58. Fever.  Asthma attack. My voice hasn't come back.
  59. Dead.
  60. Haha. Kiddin'. Alive and kicking pa po!
xx Hara xx

Comments

Unknown said…
Bbm me if you not mind. 7a49803a..thx..