24. The most important sex organ is the brain.

24. The most important sex organ is the brain.



So I saw this line in one of the sites that I have stumbled during my procrastination at StumbleUpon. It made me remember that day when I was in college.

I was 2nd year I guess. It was during our Natural Science 1 class. The truth is I really find it easy. To me it seemed like they were elementary lessons all together.

When I was in elementary I used to go to different science competitions hence I am quite confident when it comes to those kind of lessons.

I became too confident that I didn't bother to study a lot. Why would I? I don't think I needed it.

Then there came this question during one of our exams:



What is the largest sex organ in the human body?


There were four choices:

a. Penis
b. Vagina
c. Butt
d. Brain

Without a doubt, I encircled letter B because I was sure about vagina being the largest sex organ. Besides, it could house the penis and more importantly, most babies pass through it before saying hello world.

After the exam, we talked about our answers and even the tricky questions. Then someone mentioned the question about the largest sex organ in the human body. I also shared my answer and the reason behind it.

Then a friend burst into laughter because to him it was the stupidest reason ever. He laughed at me, big time.

He said that it was so clear that the answer was supposed to be "Brain". He said the question was like a joke...just to make us laugh for the very obvious answer but funny choices. He said that our Professor have mentioned it for like a thousand times.

Where was I?

I probably didn't listen because I was overconfident.

There it was.




Lesson:

Be humble.
Don't be overconfident.
You don't know everything.
It's Brain, not Vagina. 


Comments