My Lovely Holiday

(looooong post)

This year’s Christmas Holiday is way different than the previous years. Before, I used to spend my Christmas in GenSan then spend my New Year in Glan which is my hometown. This time, it’s the opposite. I got to spend my Christmas in Glan and my New Year in GenSan. 

Honestly, I feel weird. I’m new to this. I’m not used to actually and I had a hard time managing where or when to spend some time with some people.But thank God, everything went well. 

December 21, which was also believed the end of the world—but didn’t happen, thank God—happened to be the Magic 10 Christmas Party and Exchange Gifts celebration.

December 22, I had a mini hangout with my lovely girls at SM since Roxy was back from Davao and we seldom go out together because of our busy schedule. Another thing is, I helped Luigi, my friend in searching for a cool at the same time sweet gift for the girl whom he’s been eyeing lately. 

December 23, I attended a Christmas Party at Rosewood Place hosted by Mr PT and M CT with a not-so-typical-suggested-dress-code, Bohemian Attire. 

 December 24, Ikki and I had a mini date at Aunt Ludi’s Bakeshoppe and Café since I was to go to my hometown late afternoon that day. I’m also glad that I got to meet him before Christmas Eve. And there, we had an exchange gift; a memorable talk; an emotional moment; sweet speeches; and renewal of our so called real-ationship. Aside from his gift, he also gave me something not material and it’s the best Christmas gift that I received this season.

 

And I'm more than happy to see him wearing the Oxygen Shirt which I customized and doodled a bit. I'm so proud that it looks good on him. Yippee!

 
This photo is my favorite among the other photos, I just don't know why. Hmm, maybe because his smile looks so natural in here.


...another cool digi watch by Bench. 
And he said, he gave me a watch because he wants us to have more time...cheesy!

That evening, we attended the ten o'clock Christmas Eve mass. I saw different faces, some were new while others were old. I just miss seeing those familiar faces gathered together in one celebration. I also saw the kids who used to call me Ate during elementary days and now, they've grown so much. Some are even bigger than mewhich makes me wonder what are they eating during the past years.

I saw my friends and greeted all of them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It really feels good to be back. I've been observing the surroundings of my hometown and a lot had changed, some turned better while some became worse. I don't know what to expect from these guys. Anyways, I spent the Christmas Night inside the underground room just talking on the phone to a very special someone. I didn't even care to attack some foodsthat they didn't expect.

December 26, I just woke up. I haven't done anything when my best buddies, Geia, Dodz, and Erick showed up at our door. Actually, my Papa just informed me about their presence and I really wonder what was going on. Just then I remember what I forgot, it's the day we were gonna post-celebrate Christmas Vacation since Erick would be back to being responsible soon—I mean his rest day as a responsible employee will be soon over.


That's Geia and Erick leading the way...


...we needed to stop by the Gasoline station to refill...


Meet our instant cottage...weee!
Actually, we just happened to see that boat and poof! an opportunity... hehe


...the way we cook our own food... so inato!


...just another candid shot...


...playing some sparklers by night...

December 28 - Mini batch reunion! Why mini? It's because I know for sure only very few will participate. And I'm totally correct! I was not actually in the perfect mood for a reunion that morning that I even forgot about it. Yet I was able to make it. 

We had fun at Gumasa along Sayas area since it's very affordable. Haha. Nothing's really changed—still the same parsimonious batch mates.

What's my favorite part of the reunion? Well, aside from I got to experience a Budol fight, I had  amazing experiences with the super beautiful sunset and some underwater photos, too!

My Underwater Photos

...now I believe that first is always the worst...but so memorable...

...how about the second photo?
I look like I'm in the middle of an underwater yoga, right?
or you prefer to see me as drowning Sadako?
...which is which?

...this one is I guess better than those above.
 I'm only worried about my visible early crows feet. T_T

Jumpshots and the Sunset

...I can't say anything...The sunset is just too amazing...

...another sweet sunset moment with Geia...

...the sunset is too amazing...so why not try another jump shots?

...meet Hermie, the cheerleader...

...isn't that an awesome jump shot?
And I so love how the water splashes...

...and another awesome solo jump shot completed the day...

...and a happy group picture...

Mom's package had arrived, too. Tada!

...packed with most of my favorite chocolates imported from Lebanon, the yummy Patibon...

...so, it wouldn't be a surprise if my tonsils will swell again for like the nth time already...

Well, as of my New Year, I got to spend it here in GenSan with my family and my bother-in-law's family. I didn't go out to see the fireworks this time for a change. I just stayed pretty in front of the  laptop and continue my video call with a special someone. Lots of love this holiday season, huh.

That January 1 proper, we had a whole day datean amazing date I can say. It's just funny that we were out early in the morning, say nine o'clock and all the establishments nearby were closed. Instead of meeting at Aunt Ludi's Bakeshoppe and Cafe, we just went  to St Michael's church which was also second in the today's activity listwe prayed, gave thanks for the great year, and praised the Lord for everything. We had no choice but to look for any available establishment. Thank goodness Cafe Firenzo at the Sun City Suites were open that very time. It's actually my first time in there and the place was quite relaxing but their Blueberry Cheesecake is not that excellent. Pictures are not available this time because I haven't retrieved them from his cellphone yet. And I almost forgot, my Nikon CoolPix Camera and my Sony Cybershot were both not functioning already and I hate the fact that they both left me alone.

Anyways, I'm planning to have another alternative so I can continue updating my blog with pictures. Wish me luck!
-xoxo
-Xahara

Comments