That Guy

Here's the latest update for my so called Love Life.

Statuses:
-In Relationship
-In Love

Mood:
-Happy for finally meeting someone whom you can call yours
-Thankful for all the joy he brought to my life (ala lyrics)
-Overwhelmed to be treated like a princess

What else can I say?...I just realized that it's funny to think  about and to remember all the love-related posts I've created for the past year (almost) and now, I wake up every morning with the fact that I'm with this guy...that in this moment of my lifetime, more often than not, there's no ME ...but there's US.

So I gathered some of the love-related post to compare before finally having this post at last. Haha. This feels weird but darn too real and fascinatingly and unexpectedly awesome (well, I'm glad that it turned to...and it should be...)

The Must-Read Posts:
(2011's)
First Time
New Satisfaction
First Conversation(Surpised...last part)
Shitty Feeling(Not About This Guy)
The Touch of His Hand(first time)
That Stare
I Don't Get It(About the Other Guy)
The He That I've Been Telling You
Pasalubong(I didn't Expect)
Not This Way Please
Meaningful Jelly
Hello Kitty Goodbye(His psalubong)
Mr. Chocolate Giver(From another man)
NDEA Day(First Time He Treated Us to Jollibee)
Fun Day(First Time EFFORT to be With Me)
A Christmas Wish
Don't Waste Your Time(Nothing Important)
I Can't Believe That It Hurts(Someone not him)
Chocolate as Perfect Food(a post inspired by the chocolates he gave)
Theme: Blurry
Salt Container Cap
Gift na Effort (first time ko nag-effort para sa gift)
Unmasked
(2012's)
Perfect Score(First Poem for Him)
My 18th Birthday(he's getting obvious)
Valentine's Day '12(He made my day!)
Tried To Sketch Him
Super Good News
Pasalubong from Manila
First Legal Date
Why trial version?(The Story Behind: Super Must-Read)
May One Date(First Holding Hands)
May two Date(I polished his nails red)
May Four Mini Date(A surprise from him)
Hours to go before Happy First
Happy First Presents
Every Breath You Take
Sunflower for Me
Happy Second: A Day Worth Smiling
Sunset Bistro
NDDU: Swinging by a Tree
Spring Day(The day that changed us)
SM |Green and Circle
First Two People
Fourth and Final (end of Trial Version)
Eat That Stress Away (was sent into tears)
Meet the Friends plus My New RC Car(Last date as Trial Version Couple)

Wow! I didn't expect to get too many of these. I am surprised to realize I've posted so much about/related to him. Is this for real? I was even so late before I was able to realize everything. Uggh. Dummy.

But I guess every post is meaningful :)

More posts to come. Love yah!







Comments